Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tamara Hoover UPDATE



Extensive news coverage has turned this teacher's suspension into a city-wide discussion, and many people have been accessing the offending pictures through my blog. Since I originally posted the link, most of the nude photos have been removed with the number of photos in the Tamara gallery dropping from 265 to 187, so that's 65 photos deemed offensive that you won't be seeing anymore. If you want to make up your own mind, I suggest you look at the cache where some of the original thumbnails are still visible.

On Monday the district voted to continue termination proceedings, but she may still appeal the decision. However she has drawn overwhelming public support (she had 9 friends on her myspace page when I wrote my first blog, she now has 573), particularly from the Austin American-Statesman's comments section.....ah, how I love interactive journalism!

UPDATE:Photographer Celesta Danger has addressed the removal of the photos on Tamara's myspace page.

Technorati Tag:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chus said...

This is what I think: Tamara Hoover. There are some photos here: Tamara Hover's Photos.

9/18/2008 1:22 PM  
Anonymous xanax said...

Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.

8/21/2011 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home