Sunday, March 19, 2006

myspace adds RSS..and no one notices

Myspace blogs were previously only available to other myspace members, and they could "subscribe" to them and have updates alerted through their myspace account. After several hacks were created to add in RSS, it seems myspace has responded and added a feed to every blog. I only noticed the feed on mine today, it seems they were added very quietly some time in February. Evidently it is a very simple feed, quite similar to livejournal. I searched for articles on the addition of RSS and could scarcely find any. Remarkable considering they host over 27.7 million blogs and growing. They have also added podcast enclosure. In my last blog I put forth the question: how are people supposed to learn these new technologies? Looks like myspace may be one answer.

Technorati Tag:

1 Comments:

Blogger BIGALKE said...

So, what exactally do you put in the podcast enclosure box? I tried putting the link to my hosted podcast .mp3, but nothing seemed to happen..

???

http://www.myspace.com/brambleradio

10/23/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home