Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The death of print

No one told me what "multimedia journalism" meant when they introduced it as a major at my University of Texas orientation. I was already into my junior year before I realized that it's what I was always searching for, and where the future of journalism lie. Multimedia focuses on the internet, and is still the bastard stepchild of journalism at my university..frowned on by broadcasters and news writers as a hack medium. This blog will chronicle evidence of the internet stepping forward as the top source for information and news.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, Deborah asked that I look at your blog. I frankly do not know how you have the time. The family computer expert, and I have never written andy HTML or create a web page.

My comment, you are a pretty good author.

US

2/09/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Matthew R. Perrine said...

Interesting experiment, but what does it say about this new field that you gave it up back in '07? (Hopefully you've just moved on to bigger and better things, though!)

1/29/2009 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home